Jan 3, 2010

Movies

I admit that I watched to many movies this vacation, I already watched 7 and have a chance of letting this number go up. Before the break I got a chance to go to Ratu Plaza to get some movies so I wont feel bored this break. The first movie I watched was Twilight, just after I finished the second book I watched this movie. Then I went and saw New Moon, the second movie in the Twilight Saga. After awhile Avatar came to the cinema and I saw it in 3D! After I saw Avatar I watched UP in my house, it's a pretty good movie. After UP I watched Transformers, so many action and fighting. Zombieland was the next movie I picked out, scary but with a bit of comedy also very bloody. The last movie is G-Force, about little hamsters being FBI and saving the world. This is a lot of movies.




TWILIGHT











NEW MOON



AVATAR




UP




TRANSFORMERS




ZOMBIELAN
D




G-FORCE

No comments: