Jun 4, 2010

GoodBye Mr. Hughes

First day of school, Mr.Hughes gave us the hardest homework we had during the school year - remember what we wore and sat till the last day of school. In ESP, Mr.Hughes help with everything, from booking the hotel to getting the rooms sorted, he has always been helpful. And now he went away, who will book the rooms in Bogor? Who will get the room sorted? Whose going to make us laugh everyday? Who is going to read to us, teach us about blogging?

We will miss you Mr.Hughes. Yes we will...

1 comment:

Michael said...

Thank you for the good wishes, Ivan.

As far as ESP goes, there will always be teachers to step into the shoes of others who have gone before. Don't forget, I took the place of someone who was also loved and respected for their efforts.

I'm anxious to see what you write, and the other aspects of your blog. With lots more time and far less homework, you may be really able to do some customization. It will be interesting to see where it goes.

I look forward to following your posts. I've changed the way the blogs are organized. I've ordered them by "most recent posts", so just stay at the top of the list and you'll be interacting with those who are writing.

I'll see you here often, I'll bet.

:-)
mh