Nov 16, 2009

The Dark Side of Nowhere

The Dark Side of Nowhere
Neal Shusterman
*****
Is alien really real, or is it just a make believe. Well in this book, Jason finally meets his love when he found out that he is an alien from outer space that is trying to conquer the world.
My favorite part at the very end, where a guy asked: "What's your name and what are you."
Jason replied: My name is Jason and I am a human." This really shows almost all the feelings he had through out the book. at first he is just a kid who had a crash on a girl, then he found out that he is an alien which he wished he is not. And in the end where he says that he is going to be a human.

1 comment:

Maria said...

This sounds like a really good book. I haven't read this book before but I think I might read this book over the break. Is there a sequel to this book?